Mini Primark Haul:









Pineapple shorts - £4
Elephant Print Gypsy Top - £4

White Gypsy Top - £5
Black Frilly Socks - £1.50
3 Pack Scrunchies - £1
Cleansing Wipes - £1



A super quick, summer ready, Primark haul from me this month - I only went into Primark for face wipes and earrings and managed to come out with a bag full of things I didn't need (and no earrings!). I swear Primark has some sort of weird magical pull that makes you forget that you came in for a purpose but that you really, really need those pineapple print shorts...

In terms of clothes I only picked up these gypsy tops (that I am totally digging for summer; they are the perfect boho piece!) that are beyond flattering and versatile - i've been wearing them with my black ripped jeans and can't wait to pair them with my cut off Levi's when the sun finally comes out. The shorts were a total wild card for me as a self confessed colourphobe but the relaxed fit and and the cute print won me over - I think they'll be perfect for throwing over bikinis on holiday and for relaxed days in the summer.. how ever far away it feels! I also picked up my face wipes that I swear by on lazy days (although can someone please tell me if the tea tree ones are still available?), another three pair of the scrunchies I can't get enough of for a comfortable, relaxed hairstyle and some frilly socks that I have already in white and love - you can't beat pairing frilly socks with cut out boots for a cute, unique summer look that keeps your feet warm when the temperature drops!


I'm really happy with my mini haul - have you picked anything up you love from Primark recently? 








Comments

  1. Those shorts are so cute! I like them.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

InLine