Rimmel Apocalips in 'Luna':







I've been eyeing up the Apocalips range for a while after reading so many rave reviews but never quite got round to purchasing any of the range being more a lip balm kinda girl.  Then I spotted this insane dark pink nude in B&M for a bargain £1.99 and I just had to have it - even though mine doesn't seem to have a name! It was between this strange nudey pinky colour and a bright red but as a colour-phobe, I decided to stay neutral.

 I've been wearing the lacquer non-stop for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it; it applies like a gloss then stays on like a stain. My only criticism is that it takes such a long time for the product to dry onto my lips since it's quite wet and while I like the gloss effect whilst its drying, it fades off as soon as I talk, move, think... However once it does dry, it barely moves and the colour is exactly the same as it's advertised which I absolutely love in a product. 


 I'm really loving Apocalips and i'm seriously hoping I can find some more shades; I'd quite like to try a proper nude and maybe a red or a bright pink.. who knows!
Have you tried Apocalips? Any other shades I need to try? 


G





Comments

Popular Posts

InLine