VO5 Matt Definition Spray:







I couldn't resist this spray when I saw it for a bargain £1 in Sainsburies.. i'm constantly on the hunt for products to give me those perfect Pinterest worthy beachy waves and to add a little bit of definition to my seriously unruly hair. I'm not madly obsessed with this product on my long hair - it does add some definition and I love the matt effect but for the amount I need on my long locks, it starts to make my hair look greasy and drops out quickly. On my mums lob though (fashionable mum alert!) it had the desired effect and made her hair look so defined and beachy... i'm not jealous at all!


Overall, for a pound this product does the job but it's definitely one for the short haired girls. Have you tried this product before?




Comments

Popular Posts

InLine