#19:







AKA... the seventies look


Necklace - Primark (similar - and nicer!)


Outtake alert! I just had to include my hair flick picture that is just the perfect timing and pretty much sums me up. I feel like the really sassy 'hand flick' emoji and I love it. 

 I ordered this Miss Selfridge skirt last Thursday night after a lot of uhm-ing and ah-ing about buying it; I was desperate to get my hands on the Primark £10 version but after calling every Primark in West Yorkshire (honestly, I wish I was joking) to no avail I gave up and ordered this beauty. It arrived first thing Saturday morning via normal delivery (and a very friendly Hermes driver!) which was amazing and I was so glad that a. I ordered the size up since there isn't a lot of stretch in the style or material and b. that I paid that little bit much for it; the quality is amazing - the denim is so soft. 

I paired the skirt with my worn-to-death black, long sleeved top from New Look and a chunky gold necklace for a more 90's vibe in this post for a look I will literally wear to death this year. Don't get me wrong though, I can't wait to style this skirt to its full 70s potential; i'm thinking gypsy tops, fringing and platform sandals galore! I'm loving how versatile this skirt is, it's really surprised me for what I thought would be a total one-outfit-skirt and I can't wait to make it another wear to death item! 







Comments

Popular Posts

InLine