Avon Matte Nails in "Violetta":









Another day, another Avon polish! This one got a lot of love when I posted a picture on my Instagram and I couldn't wait to share it with you all properly. 
The matte effect polishes are new to Avon and the purple shade, Violetta, caught my eye despite me definitely not being a purple loving girl- it just looks so magical. I love the look of matte nails but after a disastrous Shellac experience, my newly grown nails are now shorter than I'd like and I wasn't sure the colour would work on them. However I was pleasantly surprised when I applied to polish- one coat covered my nails perfectly but two was enough to really pack a colour punch and you can literally see the polish dry the second you apply it which, when you're impatient like me, is amazing! My only tiny complaint is that I couldn't apply a top coat because I didn't want to ruin the matte effect and I've notice the polish chips quickly on the ends - not massively but enough for me to have to top it up daily but for such a good coverage and colour (and since it drys in seconds!) I really can't complain. 


I absolutely love this colour and the matte effect and can't wait to try the rest of the range - especially the matte white which I think will be perfect for summer! 


G


Comments

Popular Posts

InLine