#20:




Blazer - George @ ASDA (Similar)

White Top - ZARA (Similar)




I'm not normally one for mirror OOTD's now that I have my white background, but I just had to show off my new favourite monochrome outfit. I did actually originally feature this Zara cut out top in a very similar OOTD last year after picking it up in the summer sales, but I feel like my ripped jeans and swapping ankle boots for these beautiful Dorothy Perkins heels gives it a more grown up edge. I threw on my River Island long cardigan to keep my warm against the elements. I love reinventing my favourite pieces and favourite outfits - it's interesting to see how my style never really changes, but just matures and evolves. That's what fashion's all about, right? 



What are your favourite wardrobe pieces? 


G

Comments

Popular Posts

InLine