Monday, 18 May 2015

#21:














AKA 'The Little House On The Prairie'

Midi Floral Dress - H&M (similar)
Blazer - George @ ASDA (similar
Barely There Sandals - Primark (similar)
Fringed Bag - H&M (similar)
Midi Rings - Primark (similar)



I know the recent weather would have us fooled, but I promise it's supposed to be summer and i'll be dammed if i'm wearing a coat in May. As a result i've been braving the cold and pulling on lots of pretty dresses recently, including this H&M dip hemmed midi dressed I picked up for a bargain £10 in the sales recently. I was worried the long length and sleeves would swamp me but the varying hem and nipped in waist keep it flattering. I mostly love the pattern; it's a black base with a gorgeous riot of yellow flowers which has a really country feel and makes me feel like a southern belle floating around my plantation..

To ward off the cold I paired the dress with my favourite ASDA blazer and my favourite love-to-hate heels for a slightly more smart look. Through the day i'll pair this dress with my block heel sandals and my crochet waistcoat when the sun does eventually come out!



G











No comments:

Post a Comment