Tuesday, 5 May 2015

HAUL:








Floral Dress - H&M (Similar)
Floral Jumpsuit - TFNC @ Topshop (Similar)
Checked Dress - RARE @ Topshop (Similar)



You might have seen my post on Le Crepe Boutique after I headed to the White Rose shopping centre in Leeds with my mum for some retail therapy. I feel as though I haven't posted a haul in forever and despite my current (failing miserably) spending ban, I couldn't resist the sales some H&M basics.

You're not seeing double, I did buy two almost identical playsuits: I actually already have this playsuit in leopard print and live in it when the summer comes round so couldn't pass up enough two to wear to death! For £13 these playsuits are so comfy, easy to dress up and last really well- I've have my leopard print one for almost 4 years and there's still plenty of wear it in. 

From Topshop I picked up the gorgeous blue, long sleeved floral playsuit which is so seventies and on trend. It nips in at the waist too so it's really flattering - I always worry about long sleeves drowning me because I'm petite but that's not a worry with this playsuit! It's by the brand 'TFNC' who I'd not heard of but after checking out their range on the Topshop website, they're definitely going to be a brand I'll be buying from again. I also picked up the RARE navy, checked shift dress for a bargain £15 and although it'll be mostly heading to my work wardrobe, I love how thick the material is and the clean pattern - I can see this becoming a dress I wear to death either with a blazer for work or with my sandals and a kimono at home! 


I'm so happy with my buys - what have you been buying lately? 


G

No comments:

Post a Comment