Sunday, 24 May 2015

Mini Primark Haul:






Sunglasses - £1
Hamburger PJ leggings - £3
Halterneck Striped Team - £4
Disney Tee - £6


Another tiny Primark haul thanks to my spending ban, I thought I'd feature these little bargains I picked up this week. I've been after some new, squarish sunglasses for the summer and when I saw these beauties for £1 I knew i had to have them. The shape is so flattering on my round face and thanks to the black frame I know they'll go with everything. I was also um-ing and ah-ing about a really oversized, round pair that I'm now kicking myself for not buying! 

I also picked up this little mermaid tshirt that's actually in the normal clothes section but I'll wear for bed - I love these inexpensive logo tshirts Primark do for loungewear, especially paired with leggings (like these hamburger print ones I picked up in the sale). 

Finally, the striped crop top was only £4 and I've already worn it a few times paired with my Miss Selfridge button up skirt and my New Look ripped jeans - definitely a really simple and cute summer outfit additional; I can just see it paired with my cut off Levi's when the sun eventually comes out! 

Have you picked any bargains from Primark recently? 


G 







No comments:

Post a Comment