Monday, 1 June 2015

#22:






Checked Skirt - Primark (similar)
Ankle Boots - Blonde & Blonde @ BANK (similar)
Necklace - Primark (Limited Edition) (similar)


I wore this look a couple of weeks ago for our family trip to Temple Newsam when the weather had slightly warmed up but I still needed a jacket (this is England, remember!). 

I paired my gorgeous Miss Selfridge skirt with my favourite New Look tshirt (I promise i;ll stop wearing this tshirt to death soon..) and my trusty Primark checked shirt. To break up the grungy, nineties look I added some bling in the form of this insane Primark statement necklace and my favourite cut out boots. I always forget I have these boots but with the mesh and the cut out detailing they're perfect for pairing with summer outfits to keep me warm and fashionable in the crazy weather. I seem to keep throwing this outfit on recently but it's perfect for the weather and I can change it so easily to suit my mood; if i'm feeling a bit more glam I add a an embellished jacket and some heels and for serious laid back vibes I throw on my Puma Suedes and an oversized jumper. 

What's your favourite outfit? 



G

No comments:

Post a Comment