Topshop NICHE Sandals:









Aren't these sandals just the most beautiful, summer perfect shoes you've ever seen? It was ove at first sight after my mum spotted them in Topshop last week. They also only had my size left in the whole shop which if that isn't fate, what is? If you're a long term reader of my blog you'll have seen these ASDA sandals that I bought last year and have practically worn to death already so were in dire need of replacement. 

These sandals were £48 which I must admit, I thought was a little excessive for summer sandals, but i've never had a bad pair of shoes from Topshop; the quality is (in my experience) second to none so hopefully these beauties will be the same and last me for 5 summers! In terms of fit, i've only worn them once but I had them on at least 4 hours and experienced no discomfort- heavenly, and exactly what I want from a pair of shoes that will probably see me through a summer of exploring. 

I'm completely smitten with these sandals and can't wait until you see them pop up all the time on the blog!


G


Comments

Popular Posts

InLine