#25:





Kimono - H&M (similar) 
Dress - H&M (similar) 
Flower Crown - Primark (similar)
Sandals - ZARA (similar) 


"AKA The Lana Del Ray"



It's been a while since I dusted off my flower crown and white kimono combo but last weeks sunny weather has had me reaching for the summer part of my wardrobe.

 For my outfit the other day I paired this H&M kimono that I bought last year (see here) with this beautiful H&M monochrome sun dress. I picked up this dress in the sale last week and have worn it loads already which is a great sign. It works just as well thrown with a leather jacket and ankle boots as it does with this summery look which is what I love about it - I tend to embrace my inner goth much more than my inner flower-power girl so I like to have that balance in my wardrobe. I did pair the dress and kimono with some sandals to suit the weather but I know they'll look great with my Puma's too, especially when the guaranteed rain starts again - what a multi use dress! I also love the really flattering button up front and as far as i'm concerned, Aztec print will never go out of style. 


Which pieces do you love to wear in the summer? Any more H&M sale bargains?



G



Comments

Popular Posts

InLine