Tuesday, 7 July 2015

#24:





Kimono - Topshop (similar)
Strappy Heels - ZARA (similar) 

AKA 'The Crochet'




Now, if you're a long time WGDN reader, you'll know I don't do colour. There's no particular reason, I just love love love being dressed head to toe in black and normally have to be prised out of my favourite LBD's. I don't suit colour and have no inclination to stand out; I like to look chic and put together. 

However, when I spotted this rainbow, crochet number in Topshop this week I couldn't get it out of my head! I'm not sure if it's the colours, a beautiful, summery jewel mix, or the crochet effect but it's just so summery I knew I had to have it. After a lot of uhm-ing and ah-ing I decided to get it and now i'm so happy I did. Sure, i'll still pair it with black accessories like in this post, but it makes a nice change from my usual style! I'd love to get a pair of the lace up brown sandals (like these!) that seem to be doing the rounds in the blogging world at the minute for the complete boho look but for now, i'm happy with my injection of colour in my summer wardrobe!



G






No comments:

Post a Comment