Thursday, 30 July 2015

Benefit Cosmetic's They're Real! Push Liner:











How gorgeous is the colour of this liner? When I saw the Benefit stand at the recent City Girls event, I knew I had to check out what they'd brought with them - which turned out to be these much talked about liners. I remember seeing them launch a few months ago but being a colour-phone (and a staunch smokey eye fan) I didn't pay much attention or think much of them. I think we all have those connotations of coloured liners being those gloopy freebies we got with Sugar magazine 10 years ago! However the colours of the Benefit liners aren't the ice blue I was expecting - they're the most gorgeous, grown up, warm colours that just pack a slightly unusual punch. Myself the Benefit lady (who's name I didn't catch but who was amazing!) decided on the green liner to clash with my every day gold smokey eye look (channelling my inner Khloe Kardashian!) and I was totally wow'ed by the result - I can't say I've ever thought about adding green to my signature look but I love it! The liner also went on a dream, so smooth, and didn't move or flake until I removed my makeup a few hours later. I love the subtlety of these liners and also loved the purple and brown - both great for adding to smokey eyes too! 

I really like these liners and their application is your typical high benefit standard. The only problem is, which colour to buy myself now? I might need all four.... 



G




No comments:

Post a Comment