Topshop Lip Crayon in "Suspect":


 





Topshop Lip Crayon in 'Suspect' (similar):


Is there anything better than rediscovering forgotten gems? I bought this lip crayon around Christmas time and wore it a couple of times before forgetting about it and pushing it to the back of my excessive lipstick collection! After having a huge clear out the other week though I reapplied it and totally surprised myself by loving the colour; it's a really rich, dark purple / red colour - definitely a sumptuous, berry colour which I know tend to be seen more of winter shades but sometimes it's good to shake things up and add a pop of colour. I was really surprised by how moisturising the crayon is, especially on my super dry lips, and found that it sat comfortably without smudging or running, with the colour still looking as fresh as when it was first applied. I was worried about it being matte, especially with it being such a dark colour but found it didn't drag across my lips or cling onto dry patches and I find I can wear lipgloss over it for a glossier look so it's versatile as well.



 I'm so happy i've rediscovered this lip crayon and i'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for more - although I can't find them online i'm sure i've seen them in store still and the lip bullet's are really similar looking in texture so i'll definitely be road testing them as well!






Comments

Popular Posts

InLine