Sunday, 30 August 2015

#26:





Cardigan - River Island (similar)
Choker - eBay (similar)

As you might have seen on my instagram, the other week my parents and I headed off to Knaresborough for the day - it's my mums favourite place so we decided to have some family quality time before my big move down south!

It was a typical summers day in that the weather had NO idea what it was doing so I covered all bases with this H&M jumpsuit (that I picked up for £7 in the sale but has now gone back up to £20?) paired with my favourite River Island cardigan. I've never been a huge cardigan fan but this RI one is so comfy and goes with everything - I barely take it off! I also took along my city bag (of course) to carry all my crap, including the obligatory umbrella and my sunglasses - i'm not joking about out weather! Paired with my topshop NICHE sandals that I wear to death I felt super casual and comfortable all day. I wasn't sure if i'd like this jumpsuit on because they tend to swamp me but it's so flattering and fits me great - so glad I picked it up! I kept my jewellery to an absolute minimum and just wore my black choker with my stacks of rings that i'm never without. 












No comments:

Post a Comment