Thursday, 29 October 2015

#27:









Floppy Hat - Primark (similar)
Ankle Boots - ZARA (similar)
Furry Gilet - Primark (similar)



Finally, a new OOTD post! It feels like forever since I got my self timer out, but now we're slightly more settled in the flat (you can just see our sofa peeking out, after a week sitting in camping chairs I can't express how much i love that damn sofa) I wanted to get back to posting outfit posts more often so when Boutique of Molly got in touch it was perfect timing. Boutique of Molly are an individual on-line boutique that do an amazing range of glamorous dresses and more casual, on trend pieces like my pick, the 'Dora' dress. I was totally spoilt for choice; the 'Olivia' two set was my original lust have (and it's now in the sale!) and I loved the 'Georgia' dress (great name, too!) but for settled on the Dora because I love the on trend lace up detailing and knew the casual piece would get far more wear in my wardrobe. 

For the actual outfit I paired the dress with a pair of western style ankle boots I picked up in the ZARA summer sale and my trusty, oversized Primark floppy hat. I did originally style the dress belted in with my Primark gilet, but ditched the gilet in the end to really show off the slightly flared sleeves and the gorgeous fit of the dress - sometimes less is more, right? The dress itself has those bell sleeves I mentioned which feel so 70s and current and is made of a thick, jersey material. This means it's really soft and comfortable and not restricting at all - food baby appropriate. I feel totally Halloween ready in this outfit (some pass me my broomstick!) but I also feel really comfortable and stylish which is perfect. Like I said, this is a total 'me' outfit so I can see myself living in this dress all winter. I'm already planning what else to pair it with... knee high boots, sandals in the summer, there's so many options! 

If you're looking for a really affordable, fashionable website I couldn't recommend Boutique of Molly more - there's such a great range of clothing and the delivery is really reliable. Personally, i'd rather buy reasonably priced pieces from individual boutiques like BOW and give them my support (and know that my piece is unique!) than buy from massively popular stores all the time. You know I love Primark as much as the next girl but sometimes, it's nice to have a change. 


Have you shopped on BOM? Do you like lace up dresses? 




G





* I received the 'Dora' dress at a discounted rate in lieu for my review but all opinions are my own *






No comments:

Post a Comment