Thursday, 22 October 2015

Primark Scarf:





Primark Reversal Scarf - £7


You might have seen this scarf popping up on my instagram recently and I just had to feature it in its own post after being asked a few times where it was from (not ZARA as someone mistakenly thought!). The scarf is reversable with a tartan check pattern on one side and a houndstooth pattern on the other which means it's basically two scarves and really versatile. I love the effect of both patterns clashing together (as shown in the first picture) when it's worn and it really brightens up a basic outfit, especially my signature all black looks. I've also been really impressed with the quality of this size for £7 - it's so thick and made of a really snuggly, non scratchy wool material. I'm happy to admit that i've also been using this scarf as a throw / blanket to keep me warm on an evening and even tucked my niece up in it the other day for a spurr of the moment afternoon nap (don't judge us, as soon as winter arrives I can't stay awake!). I love scarves that are ridiculously over sized and comfortable and so for the price, i'm so happy with this scarf - expect to see me wrapped in it all winter!



G


No comments:

Post a Comment