Primark Haul!
I'm not usually Primark's biggest fan... I can occasionally pick up the odd bargain (like these shoes!) but normally I find myself bewildered and underwhelmed. However, last payday I took myself to the Primark in Leeds (after passing my Driving Theory Test, yay!) and managed to find some bargains to update my winter wardrobe!
Chain cami- £5
I love the chain detail on this cami: it really adds something to the otherwise quite plain top. I already have a cami from Matalan (see here) but it fans out quite a lot so I can't tuck it into skirts unlike this Primark cami, which is the perfect, thin material!
I love the chain detail on this cami: it really adds something to the otherwise quite plain top. I already have a cami from Matalan (see here) but it fans out quite a lot so I can't tuck it into skirts unlike this Primark cami, which is the perfect, thin material!
Black Structured Tote Bag- £12
This bag was recently featured in my 'What's In My Bag?' post and I really love the structured style and the simple detailing. I think the bag looks really expensive and I went out of my usual brown bag comfort zone with this one to match my new eBay bargain boots which i'll be posting about soon!
This bag was recently featured in my 'What's In My Bag?' post and I really love the structured style and the simple detailing. I think the bag looks really expensive and I went out of my usual brown bag comfort zone with this one to match my new eBay bargain boots which i'll be posting about soon!
Slob Knit Jumper- £6
This jumper is such a bargain for £6. I'm really tempted to go back for the grey and navy colours as well. I bought this top mostly to wear around the house and on casual days so I went for the cream colour to go with everything. I ended up with a size 12, even though i'm normally an 8-10 because it was the only small size the Primark had, but it's nice and over-sized and so snuggly! Such a good purchase.
This jumper is such a bargain for £6. I'm really tempted to go back for the grey and navy colours as well. I bought this top mostly to wear around the house and on casual days so I went for the cream colour to go with everything. I ended up with a size 12, even though i'm normally an 8-10 because it was the only small size the Primark had, but it's nice and over-sized and so snuggly! Such a good purchase.
Grey Boyfriend Coat- £25
Yes, I got my hands on that Primark coat! I ended up having to rush home to my much smaller Primark for this one, the size 6, because Leeds only had 14s and 16s. A HUGE thank you to the lady at Wakefield Primark who saved me the coat (the last one they had, eek!) and provided excellent customer service when I rocked 15 minutes before closing time! I love this coat sooo much and feel so lucky to have bagged one! It's mid-weight so ideal for chilly days but it'll work just as well over jumpers when winter really sets in! The 6 ended up being the perfect fit for me as the coat is so over-sized so i'd definitely recommend sizing down!
Yes, I got my hands on that Primark coat! I ended up having to rush home to my much smaller Primark for this one, the size 6, because Leeds only had 14s and 16s. A HUGE thank you to the lady at Wakefield Primark who saved me the coat (the last one they had, eek!) and provided excellent customer service when I rocked 15 minutes before closing time! I love this coat sooo much and feel so lucky to have bagged one! It's mid-weight so ideal for chilly days but it'll work just as well over jumpers when winter really sets in! The 6 ended up being the perfect fit for me as the coat is so over-sized so i'd definitely recommend sizing down!
Have you picked up any Primark bargains recently?
G xxx
G xxx
You've got such nice things! I never find anything in Primark :( xx
ReplyDeletewww.LaurasHaven.com