Boots Haul:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Boots 'Soft Foam Puffs', Collection 'Work The Colour' Eyebrow Kit, Miss Sporty 'So Clear' Cover Stick, Seventeen 'Lasting Colour' Nail Varnish in 'Smoke Signal' (similar)
Ever have one of those months where everything runs out? This month I found myself scraping foundation out of the bottle and pressing my eyebrow pencil on little bit harder to try and use the little bit left. So, a trip to Boots was on cards and of course, I came away with some extra's too!
I picked up my make up bag essentials; the Bourjois foundations and some make up sponges that I use everyday and since I was after a new concealer, the Miss Sporty Coverstick won me over with its lipstick shaped applicator that is so easy to use. I also couldn't resist the Seventeen nail polish that I picked up for only £1.50 in the reduced section! It chips super easily but I love the dark grey colour and it applies so smoothly. Finally, I picked up the Collection 'Work The Colour' eyebrow kit which I love so much it'll be getting it's own post - it contains three solid powders in a range of shades (perfect for all brows!) and a clear mascara. I've been absolutely amazed by the quality (especially for only £4) so I can't wait to show you it properly in its own post.
Have you picked up any must haves from Boots recently? Any other "Work The Colour" fans?
G
Have you picked up any must haves from Boots recently? Any other "Work The Colour" fans?
G





Comments
Post a Comment