Primark Haul:
So last weekend saw me and the long suffering boyfriend finally visiting the Leeds Trinity shopping centre! Trinity opened ages ago and bar a quick wander into H&M, I've barely explored. Primark was obviously my first port of call and it is seriously amazing. Although they didn't have the ripped knee jeans i'm obsessed with, I did manage to pick up a floppy hat I've barely taken off and this super cute Kardashian tshirt. I'd nearly bought the Missguided Kardashian tee (linked above) before I saw it for £5 less in Primark and it's made a super comfy cotton material although my boyfriend was seriously miffed they'd left Kris off (super fan alert!). The mesh tshirt was a bargain at £3 and I'm a serious magpie when it comes to primark jewellery so of course I had to pick up these Topshop-looking pieces.
Have you picked up anything from Primark recently? Any stores I can still get my hands on the ripped jeans?
G






Comments
Post a Comment